A Sweden-originated brand that is providing quick and easy assemble furniture all over the United States is known as IKEA. The brand is known for budget-friendly and best quality mattresses. Buying a mattress is not an easy task. You might believe that it is easy to get a perfect mattress for you and your family. The ground-level reality is, it requires a lot of research as there are multiple options available. Each option has its own perks and drawbacks. If you look for luxury, stop looking at the price. But if you want good value for money, go for deep research. Research is time-consuming and nobody has that time. Wait, it is done for you. We have come up with the best list of 5 IKEA mattress reviews.
The size, material, price, warranty, comfort, and usage are included in the review. For every option IKEA has offered, there are similarities in benefits offered but each has its uniqueness. Your search for the best mattress comes to an end, IKEA mattress reviews are your personal guide to buy one among the top 5 best mattresses in the year 2021. Let’s just jump into the review and help you decide your Ideal mattress.
IKEA mattress review, top five to choose from:
- Most economic: Hasvag Spring Mattress
- Best deal: Matrand Mattress
- Perfect for Kids: Meistervik Kids Mattress
- High durability: Minnesund Mattress
- Luxurious option: Myrabaca Mattress
01. Hasvag Spring Mattress
Perks of buying Hasvag:
- The brand has offered a 25-year limited warranty
- It can be bought and taken home at the same time, as is available as a roll.
- The mattress can be clean through vacuum cleaning.
- Available at the stores of IKEA
- Can be bought online at a discounted price
The Hasvag Spring Mattress is soft and comfortable. It is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. It is eight-inch thick and is available in twin size. It is easily assembled and highly rated as works as expected by the customers.
As per IKEA Mattress reviews, Hasvag Spring Mattress is ideal for people looking for a budget-friendly mattress.
02. Matrand Mattress
Inner layers of Matrand Mattress
- First layer: It is the cover of the mattress which can be removed and cleaned easily. The first layer can be easily machine washed.
- Second layer: It is the soul of the mattress. You can easily get into a deep sleep on the mattress. The extra comfort is provided due to this layer.
- Last layer: It can easily get the shape of the bed box you are using. It may take up to 72 hours to get the full shape but will be there for a long period of time.
The Matrand Mattress is seven inches thick. It is known for the extra comfort offered. Due to memory foam, you will be protected from any kind of aches or pain. The material used to make the mattress is firm and durable.
Attractive features of Matrand:
- The mattress comes with a removable cover.
- It is lightweight and can be easily moved from one place to another.
- Designed in such a way that it provides deep comfort to its user.
The material used to make the Matrand mattress is environment-friendly. It is the bestseller mattress among all the mattresses mentioned in IKEA Mattress reviews.
03. Meistervik Kids Mattress
Benefits of Meistervik Kids Mattress
- The mattress is firm and ideal for stomach sleepers.
- It is having the ability to absorb sounds and is a lightweight product.
- Five-inch thickness is enough to provide support and instant relaxation to the body.
The Meistervik Kids Mattress is made kids-friendly. The manufacturer has removed the zip tab. You can easily open and close the zip using a paper slip. It is available with polyurethane foam. The mattress is recommended for comfortable sleep.
You want to enjoy the bounce on a bed and have a playful bounce back? This one is the ideal choice for such fun.
04. Minnesund Mattress
Advantages of buying Minnesund Mattress as per IKEA Mattress reviews:
- It is available with a return policy of 365 days.
- The breathable material of the mattress makes it comfortable for long hours of sleep.
- Easy to carry and can be used on a box bed.
- Can be bought online at a discounted price
- The mattress is available with a 25-year warranty from manufacturing defects.
The Minnesund Mattress is having latex foam with a thickness of 4inches. It is a lightweight mattress ideal for those, looking for a budget mattress. The brand has not compromised with the quality of the mattress.
The mattress may take few days to fit into the bed box but once it fits in, it will stay there for a long time.
05. Myrabaca Mattress
Perks of busying Myrabaca Mattress
- As it comes with a high price, it is having high durability.
- The quality of the foam is excellent.
- It has 25 years warranty against manufacturing issues.
- The exchange policy is yearlong.
The Myrabaca Mattress is for those looking for the most comfortable product in the IKEA Mattress review. It is made up of latex foam and memory foam. The mattress has multiple size options to choose from and the cost varies accordingly.
The brand has come up with a soft and comfortable mattress. You will just sink in and fall into a deep sleep.
At a glance, you may feel, all are almost the same due to the first look of the mattress but there is a difference. The usage and properties may be the same but benefits are increasing with the price of mattresses. The mattresses mentioned above are having unique benefits and that makes the difference. You can choose any one among the 5 mentioned above. Enjoy the bought mattress for more than 10 years without any issue. IKEA is a brand for customers and has a variety of options in a huge range of furniture. The segment offers mattresses is growing and is providing products all over the United States. Many showrooms are selling these mattresses. The company has provided the most convenient option to buy the mattress online with express delivery. Do not wait anymore and replace your old mattress with a new one.